Terms and conditions
- Open 9am to 9pm, Monday to Sunday. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- All participants are responsible for making sure their bike, skateboard, scooter or any other equipment are mechanically sound and in good working order before riding in the park.
- Riders must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Helmets and closed handle bike grips are compulsory at all times.*
- We strongly recommend that the following addition safety gear be worn at all times to reduce the risk of injury- strong shoes, knee, elbow and wrist pads and gloves.
- All riders must sign a waiver form prior to using the park.
Users under 18 must have a waiver form signed by their parent/guardian prior to using the park.
- Riders must consider other users at all times, avoid collisions and reckless riding.
- No Food or drink is permitted on the Ramps or outside the recreational area.
- Profanity and any other abusive behavior or bullying WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and may result in a lifetime ban.
- Children 12 years and under MUST be supervised by an adult.
- Use only areas within this facility suited to your level of skill and experience.
- This facility and its grounds are alcohol, drug and smoke free areas.
- Management and its staff or agents accept no liability for any losses, injury or death, which may occur at this facility however caused. IF an ambulance may need to be called on your behalf and at cost to the user (person injured).
- Management reserves the right to request any users showing any disrespectful, inappropriate, aggressive behaviour or using offensive language to leave the building and grounds of this facility.
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us at Ride On, please if you notice any safety hazards or issues, report them to staff.
* Skateboarders over the age of 18 may choose not to wear a helmet, However if they do so, they acknowledge and assume all of the associated risk with not wearing a helmet and do so of their own free will.